03-15-2020, 09:10 PM
All in all, I'm pretty darned happy with the barrel and build - at last.
![[Image: 20200314-210155.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Kz4GxLPX/20200314-210155.jpg)
It's been a long ride trying to get a Grendel capable of sub-MOA level performance. My goal was to get a rig I could use in the AR Tactical catagory for 600 yard midrange matches, and fire it from a bipod. My prior attempts with other barrels had not gone well, but this one should do much better. Here is a 99/100 score (with a crazy 9 I didn't call, so not perfect).
![[Image: Screenshot-20200315-124209-Range-Buddy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/KjzMXRz4/Screenshot-20200315-124209-Range-Buddy.jpg)
Heck, it even shoots Wolf Steel half-decent, at around 2.5 MOA or better most of the time.
![[Image: 20200314-210155.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/Kz4GxLPX/20200314-210155.jpg)
It's been a long ride trying to get a Grendel capable of sub-MOA level performance. My goal was to get a rig I could use in the AR Tactical catagory for 600 yard midrange matches, and fire it from a bipod. My prior attempts with other barrels had not gone well, but this one should do much better. Here is a 99/100 score (with a crazy 9 I didn't call, so not perfect).
![[Image: Screenshot-20200315-124209-Range-Buddy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/KjzMXRz4/Screenshot-20200315-124209-Range-Buddy.jpg)
Heck, it even shoots Wolf Steel half-decent, at around 2.5 MOA or better most of the time.

