Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Sauer SRD762TI QD suppressor
#1
I am still in the process of getting a second suppressor. First I wanted to get another silencerco omega. Out of stock they don’t know when they will be in.So I figured since I already have one I would try something different. Wanted a rugged razor. They had several in stock Thursday,but I guess I waited too long now they are sold out and the dealer said they can’t order any right now.
I was a little disappointed. Frog bones, the place I go to, is a Sig Sauer dealer.one of the guys who works there,whom I happen to know for 20 years now, Owns a Sig Sauer 762TIQD. He offered to go with me to the gun club after work today to check it out.
I also brought along my Silencerco Omega. I was pleasantly surprised w/the Sig silencer. it weighs around an ounce and a half more than my omega. Which really isn’t noticeable. But the Sig is noticeably quieter than the Omega which really surprised me a lot. We used the same caliber and the same ammo.
I believe the cost of the Sig is a little more than the Omega. But since stay are a Sig dealer he said he could sell me a new one for $899 plus stamp. I really didn’t make a decision yet. I might want to do a little more research. To me it looks like it’s solid.And it is quiet.
Does any of the horde own one of the suppressors?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sig Sauer SRD762TI QD suppressor - by FLshooter - 03-14-2020, 10:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)