Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boar and Curious Coyote
#1
I was expecting a sounder, but only got a lone boar, immediately followed by a coyote.

I am fairly certain the boar never knew I was there. It was pretty dark (before moonrise) and I was quite a ways away, yet for some reason, he suddenly decided to be somewhere else, so I found my shot opportunity disappearing quite fast...

[video=youtube_share;PBnRlMPGYFI]https://youtu.be/PBnRlMPGYFI [/video]
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-14-2020, 12:37 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-14-2020, 01:37 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Lemonaid - 03-14-2020, 01:41 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by tdbru - 03-14-2020, 03:53 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by pacificpt - 03-14-2020, 04:39 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by CJW - 03-14-2020, 11:40 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-14-2020, 10:34 PM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Ymountainman - 03-14-2020, 10:42 PM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Lemonaid - 03-14-2020, 11:44 PM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-15-2020, 12:19 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by gwtx - 03-15-2020, 03:45 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by CJW - 03-15-2020, 03:49 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Lemonaid - 03-15-2020, 07:48 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-15-2020, 12:53 PM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Lemonaid - 03-15-2020, 09:53 PM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by gwtx - 03-15-2020, 10:17 PM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 03-16-2020, 07:18 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by sundowner - 03-22-2020, 05:33 AM
Boar and Curious Coyote - by Goochylogic - 03-14-2020, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)