Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
which scope should i get?
#12
Some of the best glass for the money is the Zeiss Conquest line of scopes. My Grendel wears a 4.5-14 x 50 I have no problem seeing 8" plates at nearly 1200 yds (I don't hit them often, but I can see themSmile ). You will need a 20 moa mount for that distance though. I have a 10 MOA and depending on the density altitude I run out of adjustment somewhere between 1000 and 1100 yds. I know my hold over so I still can make the shot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
which scope should i get? - by Garvo1 - 02-25-2012, 04:27 PM
which scope should i get? - by RStewart - 02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
which scope should i get? - by RangerRick - 02-25-2012, 06:49 PM
which scope should i get? - by Garvo1 - 02-29-2012, 02:50 AM
which scope should i get? - by usmc1371 - 03-03-2012, 07:24 PM
which scope should i get? - by usmc1371 - 03-03-2012, 07:27 PM
which scope should i get? - by Rambozo - 03-03-2012, 10:25 PM
which scope should i get? - by JPCTR02 - 03-03-2012, 11:47 PM
which scope should i get? - by LRRPF52 - 03-04-2012, 01:51 AM
which scope should i get? - by mtn_shooter - 03-04-2012, 08:59 PM
which scope should i get? - by Garvo1 - 03-09-2012, 01:59 AM
which scope should i get? - by txgunner00 - 03-09-2012, 03:10 AM
which scope should i get? - by usmc1371 - 03-10-2012, 03:28 AM
which scope should i get? - by usmc1371 - 03-10-2012, 03:31 AM
which scope should i get? - by hydrotech - 03-10-2012, 04:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)