Hello from Louisiana.
#6
Jerikeaux Wrote:Thanks, I'm right down the road in the Cro, do alot of hunting around Winn parish.

I have a body shop in the Gloria switch s curve. Come by sometime. I need to find a lease near Winnfield myself
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Louisiana. - by Jerikeaux - 03-12-2020, 05:53 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by rabiddawg - 03-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by Jerikeaux - 03-12-2020, 06:12 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by FLshooter - 03-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by A5BLASTER - 03-12-2020, 08:33 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by rabiddawg - 03-12-2020, 10:54 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by VASCAR2 - 03-12-2020, 11:37 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by peak98 - 03-12-2020, 11:42 PM
Hello from Louisiana. - by just_john - 03-13-2020, 11:43 AM
Hello from Louisiana. - by Jerikeaux - 03-16-2020, 08:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)