My PSA Pistol has a 12 inch barrel and 10.5 inch hand guard. I just bought a 12 inch Group Buy barrel and was looking at Primary Arms and Joe Bob outfitters. I like my hand guard on my PSA Upper.
Here is a picture of my PSA 12 inch 6.5 Grendel with 10.5 inch hand guard. Id like to find a similar hand guard for my GB barrel.
![[Image: 30728487857_e5c299c399_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/1928/30728487857_e5c299c399_c.jpg)
Here is a link to PSA for the upper in 6.5 Grendel. I bought the complete EPT pistol kit with everything except a stripped lower.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-12-c...49195.html
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-12-c...49690.html
Here is a picture of my PSA 12 inch 6.5 Grendel with 10.5 inch hand guard. Id like to find a similar hand guard for my GB barrel.
![[Image: 30728487857_e5c299c399_c.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/1928/30728487857_e5c299c399_c.jpg)
Here is a link to PSA for the upper in 6.5 Grendel. I bought the complete EPT pistol kit with everything except a stripped lower.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-12-c...49195.html
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-12-c...49690.html

