Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Hand guard for 12" group buy?
#1
What I want to do is to buy a Mlok HG for my 12 inch barrel. I want to be able to add a Suppressor when I can, will be a 2 stamp SBR.. I was looking for a 11 inch Hand Guard and found plenty of 10" and 12" and a couple of 10.5"...The 10.5 Mid West 3GM Gen3 is what I have found that is close . With the best of my abilities..I did use the search here but didn't find any. My 2 current uppers are 16" and have 15" hand guards..so I am used to only seeing a little bit of barrel sticking out of HG and used to having that much rail. What are you guys using on your 12 inch SBRs or Pistols? This will be a hunting Rifle. I'm not a AR expert so you may have to dumb it down for me....Thanks, Robert **EDIT** I plan on using a Superlative adjustable gas block, so I need to be able to have enough room for it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-09-2020, 07:23 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by VASCAR2 - 03-09-2020, 09:50 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by A5BLASTER - 03-09-2020, 10:42 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by Bigs28 - 03-09-2020, 11:42 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-10-2020, 01:18 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by VASCAR2 - 03-10-2020, 12:56 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-10-2020, 01:07 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-10-2020, 01:17 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-13-2020, 12:41 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-20-2020, 11:27 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by VASCAR2 - 03-21-2020, 12:36 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-21-2020, 02:00 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-21-2020, 06:32 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-29-2020, 09:27 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by FRB6.5 - 03-31-2020, 04:37 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 03-31-2020, 10:36 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 04-04-2020, 12:45 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by FLshooter - 04-04-2020, 02:40 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by flyby71 - 04-05-2020, 03:15 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 04-22-2020, 12:15 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by VASCAR2 - 04-22-2020, 02:32 AM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 04-26-2020, 12:49 PM
What Hand guard for 12" group buy? - by RobertFL - 04-26-2020, 10:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)