03-06-2020, 03:49 PM
I have the following Lilja barrels:
22" bull fluted
17.6" Wasp lightweight from the original group buy
16" Wasp lightweight from the same original group buy
They are some of the most accurate barrels I have ever owned. I've shot many sub-MOA rapid-fired groups with the 17.6" Grendel from 100 to 1000yds, doesn't matter, and the rifle only weighs 7lbs 12oz with optics.
The 16" printed 4 consecutive sub-MOA groups with 2 different types of ammo (Hornady 123gr SST and PPU 120gr MPT) right out of the gate.
My neighbor just got one of the 12.5" Lilja barrels from Precision Firearms that I'm going to help him set-up soon.
22" bull fluted
17.6" Wasp lightweight from the original group buy
16" Wasp lightweight from the same original group buy
They are some of the most accurate barrels I have ever owned. I've shot many sub-MOA rapid-fired groups with the 17.6" Grendel from 100 to 1000yds, doesn't matter, and the rifle only weighs 7lbs 12oz with optics.
The 16" printed 4 consecutive sub-MOA groups with 2 different types of ammo (Hornady 123gr SST and PPU 120gr MPT) right out of the gate.
My neighbor just got one of the 12.5" Lilja barrels from Precision Firearms that I'm going to help him set-up soon.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
