Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Building my First Grendel
#6
Thanks for the info, guys. Building an upper from the ground up is not in the cards for me right now. I don't have a good spot to do it, I don't have all the tools I'd like to have, and I don't have the money right now (I guess I do have the money, I'm just trying to stock up on reloading stuff at the same time). Sub-$400 is about the extent of my budget right now.

I'm definitely looking around at barrels taking note of which ones are out of stock. I figure this time of year, those are the ones everyone wants. I also found BCA's side charging upper receiver kit, and I'll probably grab one of those at some point.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Building my First Grendel - by austinjoe13 - 03-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Building my First Grendel - by mdram - 03-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Building my First Grendel - by A5BLASTER - 03-03-2020, 11:30 PM
Building my First Grendel - by Mustangfreek - 03-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Building my First Grendel - by FLshooter - 03-04-2020, 12:01 PM
Building my First Grendel - by austinjoe13 - 03-05-2020, 12:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)