Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's up with light bullets for hunting hogs and ???
#2
I have been using 125g tnt in 300BO for FL hogs. They work great.Taken dozens of hogs with them. When I got into the Grendel platform I was looking for a TNT bullet because I like the performance and penetration of Serra TNT. All they offer in .264 is 90 grain TNT. I’ve tried it and it kills hogs dead. I aim between the ear hole and the shoulder blade,neck ,and it takes them down one shot. I don’t shoot much at the big boys. I like hogs under 100 pounds.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's up with light bullets for hunting hogs and ??? - by FLshooter - 03-04-2020, 11:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)