Hey Guys and Gals
#4
Welcome to the forum Swenny! The heart of any AR-15 is a quality barrel then comes a good trigger and optic with mount. I think one of the better buys on triggers is the LaRue MBT who also sell E-Lander mags. Magazines are probably the weakest link in the 6.5 Grendel. I personally haven’t had much trouble with mags that I couldn’t tweak myself. I suggest buying a couple of each brand to see which you like. Currently there are ASC which are also sold as AR Stoner, C Products Defense and E-Lander.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey Guys and Gals - by Swenny - 03-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Hey Guys and Gals - by just_john - 03-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Hey Guys and Gals - by Swenny - 03-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Hey Guys and Gals - by VASCAR2 - 03-04-2020, 01:23 PM
Hey Guys and Gals - by A5BLASTER - 03-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Hey Guys and Gals - by Popeye212 - 03-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Hey Guys and Gals - by FLshooter - 03-04-2020, 10:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)