Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's Wrong with SW Match Rifle Powder?
#23
jasper2408 Wrote:I throw the initial charge with my powder measure then hand trickle the rest by hand for all of my rifle loads. I use an FX120i scale so I know they are pretty accurate. I can get within +/-.02 of a grain as that is the resolution of this particular scale. I am not sure that my obsession to get the charges so accurate makes that much difference but I do it anyway. Yeah I am down that rabbit hole. :p


I hand trickled onto a FX120i for a while...there is a better way.

[Image: CWTVaqn.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's Wrong with SW Match Rifle Powder? - by centerfire - 02-27-2020, 03:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)