02-26-2020, 12:46 PM
Boys,
Flying in to Dallas Monday to kill your pigs and kiss your women....
Hunting in Mount Vernon on a day lease.
A5B, DNS & Popeye,
I know you guys probably already have a lot of spa appointments already scheduled for that week......but if you can break away to hunt with me or at least come by and have a cup of coffee with me that would be great.
I have a brand new Thermion XM38 that came in Monday that I am hunting with for the first time.
Using 129ABLR?s for the first time as well.
Live Big Every Day,
Chuck
Flying in to Dallas Monday to kill your pigs and kiss your women....
Hunting in Mount Vernon on a day lease.
A5B, DNS & Popeye,
I know you guys probably already have a lot of spa appointments already scheduled for that week......but if you can break away to hunt with me or at least come by and have a cup of coffee with me that would be great.
I have a brand new Thermion XM38 that came in Monday that I am hunting with for the first time.
Using 129ABLR?s for the first time as well.
Live Big Every Day,
Chuck

