Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Monster Barrel - Continued
#75
Hollis Wrote:I like the idea of just getting the right stuff upfront as you say, but I have to weigh that with getting by with what I can afford to get started and upgrade as needed. I'd prefer to get all I need that will not need replacement as I progress if I can pull it off.

But on the topic of RCBS vs Hornady - everyone says the Lock n Load with bushings of the Hornady is such a time saver. What does the RCBS have to make it better than the Hornady?


You can buy this conversion kit and use it with most modern single stage presses. RCBS-LEE-LYMAN-REDDING-MEC- I use it in my MEC Marksman Press. My Redding BB2 is still OEM configuration.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1012999418/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Monster Barrel - Continued - by guitarhillbilly - 02-24-2020, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)