Is the gas chamber chrome lined?
#8
Kswhitetails Wrote:Interesting. I'm not sure if there's a coating that would stick to the chrome, or if they remove it to treat a bcg. I'd be surprised to hear that if they do. I don't have any fancy BCGs, I've got two BCM, a PSA, a Joebobs, and a LaRue. All of them are chrome lined. I've resisted the draw to the fancier treated versions as I don't think I could ever shoot enough to wear out a standard M16 Mil spec version.

I will say this a properly done nickoleboron coated bcg will blow your mind how clean it stays and how slippery it is in the rifle.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by CJW - 02-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by A5BLASTER - 02-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by LRRPF52 - 02-12-2020, 05:35 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by CJW - 02-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by A5BLASTER - 02-21-2020, 08:04 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by A5BLASTER - 02-22-2020, 12:25 AM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by Old Bob - 02-22-2020, 11:20 AM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by stubshaft - 06-11-2020, 05:36 AM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by LRRPF52 - 06-15-2020, 07:28 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by PVBoom - 06-27-2020, 12:00 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by Klem - 06-27-2020, 02:00 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by PVBoom - 06-27-2020, 04:56 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by Klem - 06-27-2020, 09:34 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by FLshooter - 06-27-2020, 11:44 PM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by montana - 06-28-2020, 03:50 AM
Is the gas chamber chrome lined? - by PVBoom - 06-28-2020, 01:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)