02-20-2020, 11:01 PM
rabiddawg Wrote:For those wondering.
I just got off the phone with Troy at Bullberry Legacy(new owner of Bullberry). He will not build a 6.5 Grendel barrel for a Contender or G2 Contender. Bummer, I have a Contender.
That is consistent with my understanding too. My suggestion was based on the Encore.
Apologies for creating a bit of confusion.
Even though I live California, Paul and I visited their shop in Hurricane a couple of times going to and from SHOT.
Troy is good people and, even though many of us congratulate Fred in retirement, I am happy he has picked up the reins.
shootersnotes.com
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

