Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Good Nitrided barrel?
#5
Ideally, if I get to shoot as much as I like, I go through about 4000 rounds a year.
Sometimes I shoot less, sometimes more, and sometimes I even shoot wolf ammo lol.

I’ll check out precision firearms. I like the criterion barrels well enough, I have one of the chrome lined hybrids in 223 Wylde, but I would like them even more with some nitride.

The biggest thing for me is that I do not take for granted that barrels will be available in the future, because who knows if they will be or not.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Good Nitrided barrel? - by Grendelshooter - 02-19-2020, 04:45 PM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by lazyengineer - 02-19-2020, 05:24 PM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by grayfox - 02-19-2020, 07:22 PM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by Grendelshooter - 02-19-2020, 09:31 PM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by FLshooter - 02-19-2020, 10:00 PM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by Grendelshooter - 02-19-2020, 11:45 PM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by grayfox - 02-20-2020, 12:43 AM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by grayfox - 02-20-2020, 12:50 AM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by Grendelshooter - 02-20-2020, 01:13 AM
Good Nitrided barrel? - by Grendelshooter - 02-19-2020, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)