02-19-2020, 12:28 AM
Chance-dg Wrote:Yes a mess.....my fault for not exploring this site further prior to ordering that BCG..learned a great lesson and now have more info in my mental toolbox. You use Lt. wt. bolt carriers don't you? I was reading your posts concerning those but couldn't find exactly what you were writing about. I have a 12 inch or so build in the works and want to follow your lead on this one. Monster bolt and FP from joebobs and build up the carriers you prefer
I haven't had any issues with my Superlative adj. gas block and hope I don't with the SLR adj. on this build.....I have a simple AP lo profile GB in my build box to use on the PF short barrel I have planned for this spring. I only used the SLR because it was the recommended GB by Wilson for this barrel.
I have a spare lowmass stripped bcg I will trade you for your full weight stripped bcg.
I need a full weight bcg for some wildcat cartridge testing.
Throw in your low profile non adjustable gas block and I will send you a slr adjustable gas block to replace it as well.

