02-19-2020, 04:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2020, 04:52 PM by Grendelshooter.)
It seems that AR Performance is getting out of the Grendel game.
Sucks, because the one 264lbc barrel of theirs that I have is great. I went looking for an 18?-20? barrel and they are all sold out, not to be restocked.
So who else makes a good quality, mid weight, 18-20 inch, melonite/nitride/qpq whatever barrel capable 1 MOA or better?
I have not had good luck with the group buy barrels so what else is out there that?s a good, reliable performer in the $300-ish region?
Sucks, because the one 264lbc barrel of theirs that I have is great. I went looking for an 18?-20? barrel and they are all sold out, not to be restocked.
So who else makes a good quality, mid weight, 18-20 inch, melonite/nitride/qpq whatever barrel capable 1 MOA or better?
I have not had good luck with the group buy barrels so what else is out there that?s a good, reliable performer in the $300-ish region?

