02-16-2020, 04:27 AM
Last Fall, I stopped at one of our local gun shows and a reloading supplier was there but had no XBR on display. I asked them if they had any and they said yea....we brought some but we don't have it out. I bought three lbs off of them and they said they normally don't move much of it.
So....go to a show and ask the powder people if they have some. You just may find they do.
I paid 26 bucks per lb plus our PA sales tax of 6%. Much cheaper than ordering it online and paying tax plus a shipping fee and a hazmat fee. Regardless, they had it and with what I had to begin with, I'm set for quite a while. And two of the three had the same lot number as what I already had.
So....go to a show and ask the powder people if they have some. You just may find they do.
I paid 26 bucks per lb plus our PA sales tax of 6%. Much cheaper than ordering it online and paying tax plus a shipping fee and a hazmat fee. Regardless, they had it and with what I had to begin with, I'm set for quite a while. And two of the three had the same lot number as what I already had.

