02-15-2020, 03:09 PM
A5Blaster, thank you for the help.
Its been much easier to find good loads for 556, 300Blk and 308. I guess Grendel seems to be a lot more finicky.
At least the good thing is I am not looking for different loads for different purposes. One load and I am good.
Going to take apart the upper and re-torque with your specs and order the accuwasher system and some tools. Don’t know about the BCG right now.
Going to take a bit though, I am in the middle of moving.
Its been much easier to find good loads for 556, 300Blk and 308. I guess Grendel seems to be a lot more finicky.
At least the good thing is I am not looking for different loads for different purposes. One load and I am good.
Going to take apart the upper and re-torque with your specs and order the accuwasher system and some tools. Don’t know about the BCG right now.
Going to take a bit though, I am in the middle of moving.

