I've cut about 1.3 coils off the factory trigger return springs on all four of my Minis, that got the break down to right around 1lb on all of them. There's still plenty of adjustmeant available to add weight to the break if the results of snipping a coil off leaves it too light to suit your needs. You have to take the tiny e-clips off the two bottom cross pin/shafts & pull the trigger out of the housing to get at the return spring, and it's kind of awkward getting it all back together correctly. But I'm very satisfied with the four that I've modified. Oh yeah - be very careful pulling the e-clips off the shafts - they'll fly out of there & be gone forever if you don't lay out something like an old bath towel to capture them when they come off the shafts. Good luck finding another one in hardware assortments at most stores....ask me how I know...
Fortunately, I have several old-style Howa triggers lying around, and was able to rob an e-clip off one of them.
Fortunately, I have several old-style Howa triggers lying around, and was able to rob an e-clip off one of them.

