I prefer the E O tech and I have a 512 and use AA Lithium batteries with excellent results. I use a E O Tech 511 on my AR 22 training rifle. I recently bought a Vortex strike fire that I put on another AR 22. The Votex is very similar to the Aimpoint but way cheaper. The Vortex I bought has a 4 MOA dot and a night vision setting. I tried the night vision with a PVS 13 IIRC and it worked really well. I still prefer the E O Tech and if I were buying now I'd probably buy the one with single 123 battery.
|
EOTech or Aimpoint
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
EOTech or Aimpoint - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Rambozo - 03-04-2012, 11:36 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by LRRPF52 - 03-05-2012, 12:53 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Variable - 03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by kamrr4437 - 03-05-2012, 02:08 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Rambozo - 03-05-2012, 02:12 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by LRRPF52 - 03-05-2012, 02:28 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by VASCAR2 - 03-05-2012, 06:48 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by QuadCam - 03-05-2012, 01:09 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by txgunner00 - 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-09-2012, 03:53 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by txgunner00 - 03-09-2012, 04:42 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

