Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCA vs Group Monster Barrel - Continued
#17
Hollis Wrote:Reloading does appear to be in my not too distant future. It sounds right up my ally - calculation, measurements, tinkering, building things, etc. and then you get to shoot it! How much is the start up cost for reloading?

When I got back into reloading a few years ago I spent around $1000 on separate components.Starting w/a Rock chucker press and RCBS dies..And later,I added a Forester press and dies. I never liked the starter kits,because most of the components are junk. And I stayed away from anything that has the letters LEE on it.
Watch some YouTube videos and ask questions on this site before you spend your money.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCA vs Group Monster Barrel - Continued - by FLshooter - 02-12-2020, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)