Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EOTech or Aimpoint
#4
I vote Aimpoint, but they're both good sights. I have owned both, but I prefered the Aimpoint when viewed through a PVS-14. The image just "looked" better, but I never use them that way so I guess it's a moot point. I definitely prefer the switch and battery life. I have three of them and no more Eotechs. My only complaint is the price but the new Aimpoint "PRO" looks like a heck of a deal. I might order one of them this year. I really want to buy some CompM4s's but their price is on crack....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
EOTech or Aimpoint - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Rambozo - 03-04-2012, 11:36 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by LRRPF52 - 03-05-2012, 12:53 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Variable - 03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by kamrr4437 - 03-05-2012, 02:08 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Rambozo - 03-05-2012, 02:12 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by LRRPF52 - 03-05-2012, 02:28 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by VASCAR2 - 03-05-2012, 06:48 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by QuadCam - 03-05-2012, 01:09 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by txgunner00 - 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-09-2012, 03:53 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by txgunner00 - 03-09-2012, 04:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)