03-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Of the two, I would be inclined to go Eotech. I think you can get em that take AAs and a finer red dot/circle reticule.
I would ditch the magnifier idea though.
I would ditch the magnifier idea though.
|
EOTech or Aimpoint
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
EOTech or Aimpoint - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Rambozo - 03-04-2012, 11:36 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by LRRPF52 - 03-05-2012, 12:53 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Variable - 03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by kamrr4437 - 03-05-2012, 02:08 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by Rambozo - 03-05-2012, 02:12 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by LRRPF52 - 03-05-2012, 02:28 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by VASCAR2 - 03-05-2012, 06:48 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by QuadCam - 03-05-2012, 01:09 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by txgunner00 - 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-09-2012, 03:53 AM
EOTech or Aimpoint - by txgunner00 - 03-09-2012, 04:42 AM
|