Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
120 gold dot and 8208 ladder (thoughts on this)
#3
A5BLASTER Wrote:Looks like underthrows too me.

A note on the magnetospeed. You can use it no matter the light are wind and weather, it's not effected by atmospheric conditions.

Also it should have come with some rubber shims. Use the one that allows the flat edge on top to be 1/4 to 1/8 of a inch below the bore hole. And readjust your sensitivity settings.

Also I wouldn't start that low again. Next time start at 25 grains.

Yea that's why I chose this one after lots of research. Weather in Va ....if you dont like it wait until tomorrow...lol
I used the smallest rubber shim it came with. It actually fit perfectly. I had no issues with it at all...knock on wood.
I'm running it in my AR so I started at the low end of the chart and worked up just to see. I had no pressure signs at all at the end so I might go a tad higher next time.
I have another set already loaded with TAC but my fingers got too cold to run it. The field was too wet to drive so I had to walk to my shooting range.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
120 gold dot and 8208 ladder (thoughts on this) - by Daveycrockett - 02-08-2020, 03:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)