Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment
#1
The trigger on our new rifle is a bit heavy from the factory. I recall reading, here I think, that the screw with the white silicone adjusts weight but I'll be danged if I can find that now. Watched a few YouTube videos on this and all show trigger group disassembly. I'm not afraid of disassembly but is it necessary? Has anyone adjusted the trigger that can provide insight/advise?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by garyrapp55 - 02-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by A5BLASTER - 02-08-2020, 03:01 AM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by Cooper - 02-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by garyrapp55 - 02-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by Stevil - 02-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by Harpoon1 - 02-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by Laman - 02-12-2020, 12:30 AM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by flyrod - 02-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by flatland1 - 02-15-2020, 02:40 AM
Howa mini HACT trigger adjustment - by Stevil - 02-15-2020, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)