02-05-2020, 01:22 AM
Howa, Ruger Predator, CZ... you have basically these choices, all pretty economical too.
How-some-ever..... for my grandsons' first hunt (2 guys close in age), I'm breaking them in on a 6 Creed, 90 gr TGK, lite but potent load.
This 6CM is I guess a slight step up but it's so sweet to shoot with so little recoil... well the promise is already made so they're countin' the days!
But for the Gr bolt, each one of the above has things folks like and dislike. I like a better cheek weld and better stock so I've upgraded stocks no matter what; the factory Howa/Ruger ones basically tupperware.
How-some-ever..... for my grandsons' first hunt (2 guys close in age), I'm breaking them in on a 6 Creed, 90 gr TGK, lite but potent load.
This 6CM is I guess a slight step up but it's so sweet to shoot with so little recoil... well the promise is already made so they're countin' the days!
But for the Gr bolt, each one of the above has things folks like and dislike. I like a better cheek weld and better stock so I've upgraded stocks no matter what; the factory Howa/Ruger ones basically tupperware.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

