Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA?
#2
I have that barrel with the WCI brake
But I cant help you yet because I have not fired it yet
I had the barrell bead blasted to dull it up
I like that look
I will let you know as I hope to zero it this weekend
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by rushmc - 04-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-28-2011, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)