02-02-2020, 06:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 06:23 PM by guitarhillbilly.)
Some folks don't have $600-$1000 to spend for a high quality build upper. Buy the $250.00 BCA upper and take it to a local quality gunsmith. 1 HR Bench rate $60.00 and the gunsmith can tell you if the upper is within SAAMI Specs and safe to use. That is still a lot cheaper for folks that don't have a champagne budget.
My $250.00 BCA 6.5 Grendel Upper shoots 1 MOA and that's good enough for me to shoot wild feral hogs.
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/upper-a...40&stock=1
I own high quality builds and in fact built an M5 Aero Precision 6.5 Creedmore myself. Cost as much as buying a complete Large Frame AR platform but I chose the parts I wanted instead of someone else choosing for me.
My $250.00 BCA 6.5 Grendel Upper shoots 1 MOA and that's good enough for me to shoot wild feral hogs.
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/upper-a...40&stock=1
I own high quality builds and in fact built an M5 Aero Precision 6.5 Creedmore myself. Cost as much as buying a complete Large Frame AR platform but I chose the parts I wanted instead of someone else choosing for me.

