Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
pws forged lower thoughts?
#5
That would be nice, I've always lamented the lack of right handed hold open. I use a BAD lever on my Pistol, works like a champ. I'm just waiting to catch it on a gloved finger or other such nonsense some day and destroy it and scuff my receivers.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
pws forged lower thoughts? - by therealtrikky - 01-30-2020, 03:46 AM
pws forged lower thoughts? - by Kswhitetails - 01-31-2020, 12:55 AM
pws forged lower thoughts? - by therealtrikky - 01-31-2020, 02:33 PM
pws forged lower thoughts? - by LRRPF52 - 01-31-2020, 09:31 PM
pws forged lower thoughts? - by Kswhitetails - 02-01-2020, 02:44 PM
pws forged lower thoughts? - by therealtrikky - 02-04-2020, 04:50 PM
pws forged lower thoughts? - by PNWTargets - 02-04-2020, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)