Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website
#63
Hi sbowhuntr,

Different resellers have different policies. You, obviously can spend your money where you want. I did keep the barrel, kind of. I trashed it after cutting it up to keep anyone from trying to use it. I am not able to measure the bore diameter accurately more that an inch or so on either end. The evidence of criss-crossing tool marks indicates to me that the barrel had not undergone final machining. I am somewhat familiar with machining practice and that is my 40 years of experience speaking.

My statement regarding BCA's lack of concern for customer safety is based on the fact that they obviously did not conduct a 100% inspection prior to delivery. Inspection of firearms barrels is not just a customer satisfaction issue, it is one of safety for the end user. Firing a barrel with an under-size bore is dangerous.

I'm sorry if you still feel my observations are BS. We are all still free to express our opinions and I respect your right.

Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek Arsenal now posting pictures of groups at 100 yards on their website - by MSRAddict - 01-30-2020, 02:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)