01-28-2020, 02:18 PM
DNS,
On the Wraith. not too many complaints.
The narrow field of view, I am accustomed to, it is what it is. Not many choices below 4x at this price point.
The clarity of image in that field of view is excellent, big step up from the Bushnell I was using previously, and still managed to kill hogs with. The daytime image vs the Bushnell there is no comparison.
The included IR illuminator that comes with the Wraith is a decent one for my purposes. The ability to align it perfectly with your sight picture is a big +. It swivels inside the mount and has the just the right amount of tension to be able dial it in and not have it move after it is set.
The one thing I noticed that I didn't like so much, is screen flare out after a shot in night mode. The image went white for a split second then recovered, could be a problem if multiple quick shots are required. The Bushnell doesn't do this or I never noticed it before.
Like i said before, having multiple reticles with color choices is a very nice feature. Makes the Wraith a nice package at it's price point.
SY
On the Wraith. not too many complaints.
The narrow field of view, I am accustomed to, it is what it is. Not many choices below 4x at this price point.
The clarity of image in that field of view is excellent, big step up from the Bushnell I was using previously, and still managed to kill hogs with. The daytime image vs the Bushnell there is no comparison.
The included IR illuminator that comes with the Wraith is a decent one for my purposes. The ability to align it perfectly with your sight picture is a big +. It swivels inside the mount and has the just the right amount of tension to be able dial it in and not have it move after it is set.
The one thing I noticed that I didn't like so much, is screen flare out after a shot in night mode. The image went white for a split second then recovered, could be a problem if multiple quick shots are required. The Bushnell doesn't do this or I never noticed it before.
Like i said before, having multiple reticles with color choices is a very nice feature. Makes the Wraith a nice package at it's price point.
SY

