Greetings from Pennsylvania!
#6
It's nothing special, just a Palmetto 20" upper on a Palmetto lower with a CMC trigger and a BCM grip. I'm trying to find a budget oriented stock for it(even better if it has a monopod), and want to get a 2 stage to replace the 1 stage it has now. Scope is an Athlon Optics 6-24x50. Currently it's not grouping as well as I would like, holding about 3 MOA with Barnaul steel case and 2.5 MOA with Hornady Black.

I've assembled everything I need to handload rounds in search of better accuracy, but I figured I'd get joined up in here before I start going crazy. I'll get pics up soon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by pyroguyFTW - 01-26-2020, 03:23 AM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by A5BLASTER - 01-26-2020, 04:05 AM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by FLshooter - 01-26-2020, 04:11 AM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by just_john - 01-26-2020, 02:14 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by VASCAR2 - 01-26-2020, 02:49 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by pyroguyFTW - 01-26-2020, 05:06 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by just_john - 01-26-2020, 08:53 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by pyroguyFTW - 01-27-2020, 04:13 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by just_john - 01-28-2020, 12:21 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by pyroguyFTW - 01-29-2020, 01:32 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by LRRPF52 - 02-01-2020, 05:47 AM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by pyroguyFTW - 02-01-2020, 10:32 PM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by Moose69 - 02-02-2020, 04:10 AM
Greetings from Pennsylvania! - by CJW - 02-03-2020, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)