Howdy from the great state of Texas
#1
Howdy Folks,

I've been ghosting around here for...a while, ever since a friend at work told me about Grendel for the AR15.
From all the reading I've done, I see a lot of experience and knowledge so I'll do my best to search the archived threads before asking questions.

So now starts my Grendel adventure.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by Mechnic - 01-26-2020, 12:48 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by Bobke - 01-26-2020, 01:26 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by VASCAR2 - 01-26-2020, 02:45 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by Mechnic - 01-26-2020, 04:30 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by CJW - 01-26-2020, 02:09 PM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by Mechnic - 01-27-2020, 02:18 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by Mechnic - 01-27-2020, 02:30 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by Mechnic - 01-27-2020, 02:32 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by CJW - 01-27-2020, 02:42 AM
Howdy from the great state of Texas - by LRRPF52 - 02-22-2020, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)