Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 6.5 journey begins
#7
Congrats on the project. I unfortunately (for my wallet )live close to PSA as well.

I am using the PSA NIM 3 stage trigger and I really like it a lot with the reduced power springs.

I switched to the VG6 Gamma 65 comp and noticed a big difference in muzzle jump. My gun used to hop left 4? when fired. Now it?s pretty tame.

I also heard good things about the Odin atlas 6.5
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The 6.5 journey begins - by TedBrewer5 - 01-18-2020, 03:16 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by VASCAR2 - 01-18-2020, 04:00 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by tdbru - 01-19-2020, 04:23 AM
The 6.5 journey begins - by PNWTargets - 01-19-2020, 06:20 AM
The 6.5 journey begins - by FLshooter - 01-19-2020, 04:39 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by TedBrewer5 - 01-20-2020, 08:51 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by JCSC - 01-22-2020, 02:48 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by Kswhitetails - 01-22-2020, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)