Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 6.5 journey begins
#6
I apologize about my grammar in my original post. Terrible.
I have looked into the items you all advised about. Oh, the choices. So many to look into. As far as triggers I am trying to stay around $100 ish. I have found someone locally selling a Giselle ssa-e new in packaging for right around that. I figured you all would recommend that route so I am looking into it. If the falls through I had looked into the LaRue met-2s as well as the Rise Armament 140. I would prefer a drop in but i am not set in stone on it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The 6.5 journey begins - by TedBrewer5 - 01-18-2020, 03:16 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by VASCAR2 - 01-18-2020, 04:00 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by tdbru - 01-19-2020, 04:23 AM
The 6.5 journey begins - by PNWTargets - 01-19-2020, 06:20 AM
The 6.5 journey begins - by FLshooter - 01-19-2020, 04:39 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by TedBrewer5 - 01-20-2020, 08:51 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by JCSC - 01-22-2020, 02:48 PM
The 6.5 journey begins - by Kswhitetails - 01-22-2020, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)