Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Duracoat Stainless Barrel?
#1
Hey guys! Building my first grendel, and first stainless barrel build also. I found a 12.5 BA Hanson bead blasted stainless barrel for a great deal so I pulled the trigger. The place I bought it from even offered to cerakote it for 40 bucks and I have no idea why I didn't go ahead and do it.

This pistol will be mostly a night coyote and hog rig and I'm worried about rust especially without being able to wipe it down under the handguard. Should I just go ahead and duracoat it when I get the chance or are their easier and cheaper options for rust protection
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 01-20-2020, 01:10 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by A5BLASTER - 01-20-2020, 01:15 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 01-20-2020, 01:28 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by FRB6.5 - 01-20-2020, 03:26 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Chance-dg - 02-16-2020, 04:44 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Wafavre2 - 02-16-2020, 01:19 PM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Wethepeople - 02-23-2020, 10:01 PM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 02-24-2020, 01:25 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 02-24-2020, 01:29 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 02-24-2020, 01:33 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 02-24-2020, 01:35 AM
Duracoat Stainless Barrel? - by Cs22 - 02-24-2020, 01:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)