Congrats on your new build. When it comes to AR-15 there are huge number of accessories available. I have been addicted to the AR-15 platform since the mid 90’s. So much of the AR-15 is personal choice and how you actually use the AR-15. If your using a magnified optic an extended charging handle is very useful. I have used several but have settled on the lower profile design. Many of the larger charging handles can really snag and dig into you while trying the carry the AR-15. I normally use the supplied charging handle and just swap out the latch.
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bo...26345.aspx
I like two stage triggers and I have started buying LaRue MBT 2 S triggers. LaRue Tactical also has decent prices on E-Lander 6.5 Grendel mags as does Brownell’s. All the 6.5 Grendel mags have been affected by lemons getting sold. I think it is luck whether you get good mags or lemons. I’ve been lucky and have only had one faulty ASC mag which I fixed by tweaking a feed lip. I have recently been buying E-Lander mags but you’ll find people who hate E-Lander and like C Products Defense or ASC/AR Stoner mags. YMMV
If you ever think you might shoot beyond 800 yards you might consider a 20 MOA mount as most scopes run out of elevation around 800-850 yards with the 6.5 Grendel at lower elevations. For inexpensive 20 MOA one piece mounts I have good results with Warne 1 inch and 30 MM mounts.
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bo...26345.aspx
I like two stage triggers and I have started buying LaRue MBT 2 S triggers. LaRue Tactical also has decent prices on E-Lander 6.5 Grendel mags as does Brownell’s. All the 6.5 Grendel mags have been affected by lemons getting sold. I think it is luck whether you get good mags or lemons. I’ve been lucky and have only had one faulty ASC mag which I fixed by tweaking a feed lip. I have recently been buying E-Lander mags but you’ll find people who hate E-Lander and like C Products Defense or ASC/AR Stoner mags. YMMV
If you ever think you might shoot beyond 800 yards you might consider a 20 MOA mount as most scopes run out of elevation around 800-850 yards with the 6.5 Grendel at lower elevations. For inexpensive 20 MOA one piece mounts I have good results with Warne 1 inch and 30 MM mounts.

