Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dillon powder measure
#8
GET SOME SPRINGS, PUT EM UP LIKE OLD SCHOOL. Thank me later.

The new setup is horrid, but if you add the springs back in, it's almost 100%. It's no precision drop, but it'll be within +/- .1 gr, which if your neck tension is good, you wont find much of an issue anyway. I've found loads I can run within .2 that just work. I can't stack those boxes in one hole at 100, but I can plink all day at 600 with confidence. Even on the 12" fox.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dillon powder measure - by okiecat - 01-14-2020, 03:21 AM
Dillon powder measure - by CJW - 01-14-2020, 03:40 AM
Dillon powder measure - by okiecat - 01-14-2020, 04:20 AM
Dillon powder measure - by CJW - 01-14-2020, 04:22 AM
Dillon powder measure - by DDRanch - 01-14-2020, 02:16 PM
Dillon powder measure - by garyrapp55 - 01-14-2020, 07:35 PM
Dillon powder measure - by drewsbow - 01-15-2020, 01:29 AM
Dillon powder measure - by Kswhitetails - 01-17-2020, 06:55 AM
Dillon powder measure - by DDRanch - 01-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Dillon powder measure - by FRB6.5 - 01-17-2020, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)