01-16-2020, 09:14 PM
Jimla said:
10-02-2019 06:27 PM
I got a new lot of CFE223 powder, I tried a 10 shot Satterlee's load development and loaded the previous accurate load.
I was surprised how well 10 shot Satterlee's worked, it found my previous 30.8gr and 31.2gr nodes, see graph. At 30.8 it is at a bottom out in a flat area and at 31.2 it is a flat area with a sight drop of Velocity increasing .1 grains.
Chart of result in this thread:
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ight=Jimla
10-02-2019 06:27 PM
I got a new lot of CFE223 powder, I tried a 10 shot Satterlee's load development and loaded the previous accurate load.
I was surprised how well 10 shot Satterlee's worked, it found my previous 30.8gr and 31.2gr nodes, see graph. At 30.8 it is at a bottom out in a flat area and at 31.2 it is a flat area with a sight drop of Velocity increasing .1 grains.
Chart of result in this thread:
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ight=Jimla

