01-16-2020, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the response. You are, of course, correct, it was mid 2000's. Sort of ancient history by now. Fingers and brain don't always coordinate. From the on-going reading I've
been doing, the type 1 and type 2 subject is annoying, at best. Do you have any more insight on the reasoning for their change to the LBC chamber? Seemed odd to me, but was
interested in the other characteristics of their barrels. The whole idea, for my "someday" build, would be for a dedicated left-hander that could reach out a bit if I wanted to with some above average accuracy.
been doing, the type 1 and type 2 subject is annoying, at best. Do you have any more insight on the reasoning for their change to the LBC chamber? Seemed odd to me, but was
interested in the other characteristics of their barrels. The whole idea, for my "someday" build, would be for a dedicated left-hander that could reach out a bit if I wanted to with some above average accuracy.

