Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BHW barrels
#3
I got a couple of their barrels, chambered in 264LBC. Both use the .136” bolts (back when they offered them as an option). I’m very pleased with one, and ecstatic over the other.

Today, you couldn’t get either from Columbia, as they don’t offer the .136” head spacing any longer. I’ve heard several people say they have no issues with the .125” bolts, but I personally won’t go there.
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BHW barrels - by moosenuggits58 - 01-15-2020, 11:33 PM
BHW barrels - by rabiddawg - 01-16-2020, 12:59 AM
BHW barrels - by NugginFutz - 01-16-2020, 05:15 AM
BHW barrels - by biodsl - 01-16-2020, 05:50 AM
BHW barrels - by moosenuggits58 - 01-16-2020, 08:24 PM
BHW barrels - by moosenuggits58 - 01-16-2020, 08:28 PM
BHW barrels - by moosenuggits58 - 01-16-2020, 08:37 PM
BHW barrels - by moosenuggits58 - 01-16-2020, 08:40 PM
BHW barrels - by moosenuggits58 - 01-16-2020, 08:42 PM
BHW barrels - by NugginFutz - 01-17-2020, 03:50 PM
BHW barrels - by biodsl - 01-17-2020, 06:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)