01-16-2020, 12:59 AM
You bought a Grendel or Les Baer in the 90’s? I thought the Grendel came about 2003.
Black Hole was popular when I first started using Grendel. Now their barrels are sold under Columbia River branding.
They had a good reputation as shooters. My problem with them is their use of non saami chamber and using bolts designed for 762x39. They started the type 1 and type 2 bolt bs. Therefore I avoid them.
Black Hole was popular when I first started using Grendel. Now their barrels are sold under Columbia River branding.
They had a good reputation as shooters. My problem with them is their use of non saami chamber and using bolts designed for 762x39. They started the type 1 and type 2 bolt bs. Therefore I avoid them.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

