Send it...
#1
Hello,

My name is Jeff. But NOT pronounced like it was in the 'movie 21 jump street' by Channing Tatum. I am one of the owners of Evocatus Strategic. A company that came about from the pursuit of an AK in 6.5 Grendel that would eat this cheap wolf ammo and hopefully reach 1000yards. Well we did it! Its not been easy, and its not be cheap, but we wouldn't be happy had we not pursed this to its finish. I am a pre GWOT veteran 89-99. I practice anesthesia and pain management now. Dealing dope and D.O.P.E. are two of my passions. Thanks for allowing me here and I hope I can help more than piss you off.

Jeff
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Send it... - by Jeff@Evocatus - 01-14-2020, 01:22 AM
Send it... - by A5BLASTER - 01-14-2020, 01:42 AM
Send it... - by Bigs28 - 01-14-2020, 11:04 AM
Send it... - by FLshooter - 01-14-2020, 11:27 AM
Send it... - by CJW - 01-14-2020, 12:02 PM
Send it... - by just_john - 01-14-2020, 12:05 PM
Send it... - by VASCAR2 - 01-14-2020, 12:49 PM
Send it... - by PNWTargets - 01-15-2020, 02:37 AM
Send it... - by Redomen - 01-15-2020, 04:52 AM
Send it... - by brian y - 01-15-2020, 06:37 AM
Send it... - by LRRPF52 - 01-18-2020, 04:43 PM
Send it... - by Triggertom - 01-20-2020, 02:29 PM
Send it... - by Mustangfreek - 01-14-2020, 06:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)