Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reloading Trays
#1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15300[/ATTACH]
I saw something similar at Camp Perry this summer and made a mental note to make some. They were only offered with 308 sized pockets so I fixed that. The tray in the top with 50 holes (with Creedmoor cases inserted) is sized for 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor cases. As you can see a Grendel case is a little sloppy:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15302[/ATTACH]
The 25 hole tray is sized for Grendel cases, much better fit:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15301[/ATTACH]

The trays are 6061 Aluminum and bead blasted. Can I interest any one in them?

I'm unsure if this is skirting the rules by posting in the Reloading forum so PM for pricing and delivery if interested.

Thanks
Jim


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Reloading Trays - by jhoyda - 01-13-2020, 05:29 PM
Reloading Trays - by DDRanch - 01-13-2020, 06:35 PM
Reloading Trays - by jhoyda - 01-13-2020, 09:02 PM
Reloading Trays - by Kswhitetails - 01-15-2020, 04:21 PM
Reloading Trays - by jhoyda - 01-15-2020, 04:49 PM
Reloading Trays - by jhoyda - 01-16-2020, 12:22 PM
Reloading Trays - by joedirt199 - 01-19-2020, 04:50 PM
Reloading Trays - by FLshooter - 01-19-2020, 05:00 PM
Reloading Trays - by Klem - 01-19-2020, 06:12 PM
Reloading Trays - by Kswhitetails - 01-22-2020, 04:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)