Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac
#1
So I finally got to load the Gamechangers I got with some Tac.
I started with 25g and worked up in .5 g just to get an idea how they patterned.
I have to say I was impressed with the 26.5 g load. So I will work a few more rounds around that load.It was around .75 moa. I havnt measured it yet but you can get an idea by pics. My targets are 1" squares . I dont have a chronograph so no idea what it really is running...maybe one day I will purchase one.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Daveycrockett - 01-12-2020, 09:49 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by LRRPF52 - 01-13-2020, 10:17 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Daveycrockett - 01-14-2020, 02:26 AM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Lazermule - 01-14-2020, 03:17 AM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Harpoon1 - 01-14-2020, 02:14 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by LRRPF52 - 01-14-2020, 03:52 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Harpoon1 - 01-14-2020, 09:09 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Klem - 01-14-2020, 11:50 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Lemonaid - 01-15-2020, 04:01 AM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Klem - 01-15-2020, 09:19 AM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Harpoon1 - 01-15-2020, 03:05 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Lemonaid - 01-15-2020, 06:05 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Klem - 01-16-2020, 03:39 AM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Popeye212 - 01-16-2020, 07:24 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Scrape hunter - 01-18-2020, 03:26 PM
130 gr Gamechanger w/ Tac - by Daveycrockett - 01-19-2020, 02:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)