01-08-2020, 09:23 PM
I've got a AAC Blackout flash hider (non-suppressor mount) on order. This has long been the number one or two flash hider in all the videos of comparison tests that I've seen.
Saw it on sale and ordered it more on a whim than anything else just to finally see for myself whether the hype is true, or not. And with a 12" 6.5 Grendel barrel.
Will test once it arrives....
Saw it on sale and ordered it more on a whim than anything else just to finally see for myself whether the hype is true, or not. And with a 12" 6.5 Grendel barrel.

Will test once it arrives....
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
