01-07-2020, 02:44 PM
I run a 18" faxon gunner on my hunting rifle and couldn't be more pleased. It consistently shoots 3/4 to 1" groups at 100 yds. My next build will be a 16" gunner for more restricted treestand hunting.
|
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by Mustangfreek - 01-07-2020, 09:15 AM
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by kpswihart - 01-07-2020, 11:28 AM
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by RobertFL - 01-07-2020, 12:42 PM
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by FLshooter - 01-07-2020, 12:55 PM
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by VASCAR2 - 01-07-2020, 12:57 PM
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by treed - 01-07-2020, 02:44 PM
How are the Faxon gunner 16? barrels as I Can?t find any 16? BA barrels in stock - by PNWTargets - 01-07-2020, 05:15 PM
|